What is the Cross Community Garden?
Our community garden is located on the campus of Cross Church Phoenix and is a space to learn, to grow, and to have community with one another.
There are two aspects of our community garden:
- Community Wide: Community Garden work days are great learning opportunities to get basics of gardening, healthy eating, outdoor activity, and community work with others. Click here for our next date.
- Personal: Individual garden bed rentals are available for $15/month that an individual or household pays a monthly fee to have their own garden plot that is their exclusive responsibility for maintaining and for reaping the harvest (water included). You do the work and you get all the results! Click here to reserve your bed.
When can I access the Garden?
- Community Work Days
- Saturday mornings every month
- Follow Cross Church Phoenix on social media below or email us at email@example.com to register for the Cross Church Phoenix Newsletter.
- Rented Personal Garden Beds
- Individuals or households will be granted ability for special acccess to garden to work as needed.